Great Yarmouth Racecourse has two types of basic tickets:
- Grandstand & Paddock
|Enclosure||Grandstand & Paddock||Premier|
|Day Gate Price||Advance Online||Day Gate Price||Advance Online|
SAVE £4 on Grandstand & Paddock and Premier tickets when you book in advance online!
DISCOUNTS & CONCESSIONS
Children under 18 are admitted free to all enclosures when accompanied by an adult. Great Yarmouth offers a special £4.50 per person group booking discount for parties of 15 or more when you book your Premier or Grandstand and Paddock tickets in advance through the office (01493 842527). This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Advanced ticket bookings must be made at least 7 working days before the race day.
CHOOSE YOUR ENCLOSURE:
The Premier Enclosure offers all the facilities in the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure, plus entrance into:
- Lord Nelson Grandstand
- Trafalgar Restaurant - where you can enjoy a superb meal with views over the race track and Parade Ring.
- Victory Bar - provides easy access to the Premier Enclosure Lawn and views over the race track.
- Premier Enclosure Lawn and Patio - adjacent to the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
- Hoops Champagne Bar – offering bar facilities, light snacks and afternoon tea, and includes a lawned area with garden furniture.
- Dress Code - We encourage customers to adopt ‘smart casual’ clothing. Jackets, collared shirts and ties are not obligatory but we do advise customers that we do not allow ripped jeans, sportswear, jogging bottoms, beachwear, fancy dress or extreme attire. Tailored shorts, smart jeans and trainers are permitted.
Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure:
This enclosure includes:
- A variety of food outlets.
- Bars and tote betting kiosks.
- Access to 2 Grandstands with terraced viewing,
- Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure
- Family Lawns and Children’s Adventure Playground
- Dress Code - There is no formal dress code in this enclosure, however the removal of shirts is not permitted.