A warm welcome to Great Yarmouth Racecourse - Seaside Racing at its Best.
Great Yarmouth is a thriving port and the third largest seaside resort in the UK attracting thousands of tourists every year. There are long sandy beaches lined by colourful gardens, family attractions, amusements, many hotels, guest houses and B&Bs making it an excellent visitor destination. Beyond the bright lights of the holiday resort, lies a charming town steeped in history.
Great Yarmouth Racecourse is situated on the northern edge of the town only a few minutes walk from the beach, a mile from the train station and the town centre, this year we will host 18 exciting fixtures of flat racing.
2017 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Ladies Night on Wednesday 19 July
- Music Live Nights on 9 August and 17 August
- August Family Fun Day on Sunday 27 August
- The Eastern Festival on 19 & 20 September
- Ladies day (Eastern Festival) Thursday 21 September
Please request details and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org